Most of our properties are in Fife but we also have some housing stock in Falkirk, Perth & Kinross and Clackmannanshire. Our Customer Contact Team can provide comprehensive housing information and advice so please contact us to discuss your housing options.
Here is some brief information in the meantime:
- Anyone aged 16 or over can apply to us for social rented housing.
- Points are awarded to reflect the urgency of your housing situation.
- If you want to live in Fife, we are members of Fife Housing Register (FHR) so applicants only need to complete the FHR Application Form to be considered for housing by all FHR partners. You can either request an application from us, complete the form online or download the application form from Fife Direct website. For more information on the FHR, please see the Fife Housing Register website. We are part of Fife Council’s Home Swap scheme which you can join online www.fifedirect.gov.uk.
- If you want to apply for our properties in Falkirk or Clackmannanshire, we can post you an application or you can complete one online: Outwith Fife Application Form.
- If you want to apply for our properties in Perth & Kinross, applicants will be considered through nominations from Perth & Kinross Council. Please apply for housing through Perth & Kinross Council and note on your application that you wish to be nominated to other Housing Associations.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more or alternatively, you can read the linked policies for further information.
We occasionally have properties available for immediate let, click here to view.