Kingdom Housing / Find a Home / Social Rented Housing

Social Rented Housing

Most of our properties are in Fife but we also have some housing stock in Falkirk, Perth & Kinross, Clackmannanshire and Crieff. Our Customer Contact Team can provide comprehensive housing information and advice so please contact us to discuss your housing options.

Here is some brief information in the meantime:

  • Anyone aged 16 or over can apply to us for social rented housing.
  • Points are awarded to reflect the urgency of your housing situation.
  • We are members of Fife Housing Register (FHR) so applicants only need to complete the FHR Application Form to be considered for housing by all FHR partners.  You can either request an application from us, complete the form online or download the application form from Fife Direct website.  For more information on the FHR, please see the Fife Housing Register website
  • Applicants wishing to apply for our properties in Falkirk, Crieff, Clackmannanshire or Perth & Kinross will need to complete an Outwith Fife Application Form.

If you already live in one of our properties and would like to move, contact us to find out how you can apply for a transfer.  We are part of Fife Council’s Home Swap scheme which you can join online  Please contact us if you would like to find out more or alternatively, you can read the attached policies for further information.

We occasionally have properties available for immediate let, click here to view.