Fife Works is our employability project, hosted by Kingdom Housing Association, supporting the Fife Housing Association Alliance. Based in Crosshill, staff from the Fife Works Project support individuals from all over Fife into employment and training opportunities.
Clients will be offered tailored key worker support to find suitable routes into employment and training, and the project offers careers information, advice and guidance.
– CV Assistance
– Help with completing applications forms
– Interview skills preparation
– Job matching
– Assistance to access funding to remove barriers to getting employment
– Organise and fund training courses
– Links with local employers to ensure our clients meet local demand
If you would like more information on Fife Works, please contact us.