What is “My Kingdom”?
My Kingdom is an online service which allows you to access information about your tenancy. You will be able to go into your own tenancy account and view your account information from devices such as a smart phone, computer / laptop or tablet. You will be able to do this anywhere, at any time once you have registered your details.
Registering for an online account means that you will be able to:
- Report a non-urgent repair or check on the progress of a repair
- Check your rent balance, arrange to set up a direct debit or request a swipe card
- If you have a swipe card, you can also pay your rent online
- Update your personal information e.g. contact numbers, email address or household members
- Report a neighbour complaint
- Give us feedback on our services
- Message us your enquiries
How to Register
- If you are a Kingdom Housing tenant, click on the Kingdom HA portal on the left of the page.
- If you would like help to register, one of our Customer Contact Team will be happy to help you. You can contact them by calling 01592 630922 or coming into our head office.
We hope you enjoy this new service and we would appreciate any feedback you wish to share about My Kingdom.