If you are unemployed and looking for help, we can help you into work or training by:
• providing information, advice and guidance
• letting you know what is available locally
• helping to identify your goals and remove barriers
• organising and funding training courses
• helping with CV’s and Application Forms
• assisting you through the interview process
Job Search Workshops
We offer ½ day job search workshops covering CV refreshers, interview techniques and mock interviews and application forms. These are aimed at clients who are applying for work, and will be run on a demand led basis, fortnightly, in various locations across Fife.
Pre-recruitment training courses
We also run a range of industry specific pre-recruitment training courses – designed to meet the needs of recruiting employers. These short courses offer practical work experience, certificated training along with enhanced employability skills, ensuring clients leave the programme with the skills to gain employment in their chosen sector.
Follow this link to the Universal Jobmatch site to assist in your job search.