Most of our properties for social rented housing are in Fife but we also have some housing stock in Falkirk, Perth & Kinross and Clackmannanshire. Our Customer Service Team can provide comprehensive housing information and advice so please contact us to discuss your housing options.
Here is some brief information in the meantime:
- Anyone aged 16 or over can apply to us for social rented housing.
- Points are awarded to reflect the urgency of your housing situation.
- If you want to live in Fife, we are members of Fife Housing Register (FHR) so applicants only need to complete the FHR Application Form to be considered for housing by all FHR partners. You can either request an application from us, complete the form online or download the application form from Fife Direct website. For more information on the FHR, please see the Fife Housing Register website. We are part of Fife Council’s Home Swap scheme which you can join online www.fifedirect.gov.uk.
- If you want to apply for our properties in Falkirk or Clackmannanshire, you can complete a Clackmannan and Falkirk Application form online. If you require urgent housing, please contact us.
- If you want to apply for our properties in Perth & Kinross, applicants will be considered through nominations from Perth & Kinross Council. Please apply for housing through Perth & Kinross Council and note on your application that you wish to be nominated to other Housing Associations.
- Taking on a new property can be a big step, with lots to think about. Have a look at our ‘Your New Home‘ video to help make sure that your next move is the right move for you.
We receive 50% nominations for local authorities where we are have new build developments in their locality. We recommend that you complete an application form with your local authority to be considered as a nomination. Please see our Allocations Policy for more information on nominations.
We occasionally have properties available for immediate let, click here to view.