Our Good Neighbour Awards are back for 2021 🎉!
We would like to celebrate moments of kindness by launching our second annual Good Neighbour Awards. If you know somebody who goes out of their way to support others in their community, please take a couple of minutes to nominate them by clicking here
Nominating is quick and easy and it’s all done online.
Nominees could have done something as simple as taking out somebody else’s bins or walking a neighbour’s dog. Whether they have done something big or small, we want to hear from you.
All nominations will be anonymously considered by an independent panel of judges made up of tenants and Kingdom staff. Winners will then be announced during our Winter Gathering later this year where there will be a number of prizes to win.
Please note, eligibility criteria apply. Full details can be found on the application form and below.
1. When we say customer, we mean somebody who is either a Kingdom Housing Association or a Kingdom Initiatives tenant, resident or customer.
2. Any person can nominate a customer.
3. Any customer can nominate another person but if the person you are nominating is not a customer, they must have done something to help improve the lives of our customers.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. You cannot nominate a direct member of your family for an act of kindness that has only benefited you. But you can nominate a member of your family if they have done something for the wider community.