While the system is down, you can contact us in many other ways. By email, online contact form, live chat, social media or by telephone. Thank you for your patience.
You will be able to go into your own tenancy account and view your account information from devices such as a smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet. You will be able to do this anywhere, at any time once you have registered your details.
Registering for an online account means that you will be able to:
- Report a non-urgent repair or check on the progress of a repair
- Check your rent balance, request a swipe card or print your rent statement
- If you have a swipe card, you can also pay your rent online
- Update your personal information e.g. contact numbers, email address or household members
- Report a neighbour complaint
- Give us feedback on our services
- Message us your enquiries
- NEW: Terminate your tenancy
- NEW: Request improvements or alterations
- NEW: Pet permissions
How to Register
- Our Customer Contact Team can register you over the phone or any Housing staff will be happy to help you.
- If you are a Kingdom Housing tenant, click on the My Kingdom KHA Tenants portal on the left of the page.
- if you are a Kingdom Initiatives tenant, click on the My Kingdom KI portal on the left of the page.
We hope you enjoy using My Kingdom and we would appreciate any feedback you wish to share about the service.