The Kingdom Group has a long history of developing and providing sustainable affordable housing projects and services and we are proud to support Scottish Housing Day.
Examples of a couple of the current initiatives that Kingdom is progressing to support sustainability and tackle the ongoing climate emergency include;
- Implementation of our Net Zero Strategy, as part of the 2022 Kingdom Corporate Plan.
- Promoting the benefits of sustainable housing and modern methods of construction on the 10th anniversary of our Housing Innovation Showcase project.
- Improvements to existing homes to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Development of the recently completed Net Zero social rented project in Torryburn.
- On site with 30 social rented homes being developed to Net Zero and Passivhaus Standards in Gauldry.
- Tree Planting initiatives to help offset our carbon footprint.
- Installation of Vehicle Electric Charging points.
- Enhanced services to customers to support and raise awareness of energy and environmental issues and to help tenants sustain their tenancies.
Further details on Kingdom previous, current and planned initiatives can be obtained through contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org