Some of the changes you must ask permission for are:
- to assign your property (request that your tenancy is passed to someone else)
- to keep a pet
- to carry out a business from home
- to change your tenancy from sole to joint
- to change your tenancy from joint to sole (Remaining Tenant)
- to change your tenancy from joint to sole (Leaving Tenant)
In line with current government guidelines, Mutual exchange applications/allocations have been suspended. The checks required are deemed as non essential and have therefore been suspended until the restrictions ease.
Legislation states that we must make a decision on tenancy permission requests within 28 days however, current Covid 19 restrictions mean that we may not be able to carry out necessary checks or obtain paperwork to support your application therefore, we may have to refuse these at present. If this is the case, we will ask you to re-apply once the current restrictions have been lifted.