Some of the changes you must ask permission for are:
- to assign your property (request that your tenancy is passed to someone else)
- to keep a pet
- to carry out a business from home
- to change your tenancy from sole to joint
- to change your tenancy from joint to sole (Remaining Tenant)
- to change your tenancy from joint to sole (Leaving Tenant)
In line with current government guidelines, we are now able to resume Mutual Exchange applications. Not all Fife Housing Register (FHR) partners have taken this decision so please check with your landlord first before applying.