We provide person centred flexible services to individuals with mental health issues which promote and support Recovery and assist them to live full and meaningful lives in the presence or absence of symptoms. The service and support is built around the person, their needs, choices and aspirations. We:
- support people with their journey of Recovery and respond to ever changing lives and needs.
- provide visiting support to assist in maintaining their tenancy.
- provide support to engage with relevant services and professionals to achieve good mental health.
- recognise that each person will have had different life experiences which will have impacted in different ways and will take account of this when planning and agreeing support.
- carry out outcomes focussed and person centred support planning with each person to ensure they get the support they need to live their lives the way they wish to achieve their stated outcomes.
- standby people in times of mental ill health, having an active plan in place to deal with this should it arise.
We have experience of supporting people with mental health in a variety of settings from low level visiting support to 24 hour supported accommodation.