The term complex needs can be used to describe individuals with multiple and unique health and social care needs. Individuals are likely to have a combination of learning disabilities, communication difficulties, sensory / physical disabilities, complex health needs and / or mental health difficulties. We strive to provide the highest quality of support which is tailored to meet their individual needs. We:
- provide a personalised response to care and support which takes account of the unique needs of and challenges faced by each person.
- work in partnership with the individual, family members and other professionals.
- implement a person centred outcomes focussed approach to assist individuals to stay healthy, safe and well and to meet their desired outcomes.
- empower the individual to make choices in their lives.
- strive to provide a consistent service, creating positive relationships which enables individuals to lead a fulfilling life.
We have experience of supporting people with complex needs in a variety of settings from low level visiting support to 24 hour supported accommodation.