We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.

You can complain in person at any of our offices, by telephone, in writing, by email, or you could complete our online contact form.

It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you make them quickly and directly to the service concerned, so please talk to a member of our staff at the service you are complaining about. They will then try to resolve any problems on the spot.

When complaining, please tell us:
  • your full name and address.
  • as much as you can about the complaint.
  • what has gone wrong.
  • how you want us to resolve the matter.

Our procedure also describes what happens once you have complained and the process to follow if you are unhappy with our decision or the way that we have dealt with your complaint.