Great Support, Great Lives
Kingdom Support and Care (KSC) delivers high quality support and care services throughout Fife & Falkirk. Our overarching objective is to assist individuals in need of support to live as full and independent a life as possible as part of the community. We respect the uniqueness and worth of the people we support, recognising that their views, wishes and participation are to key to planning and delivering quality services. We are committed to ensuring that our staff have the necessary skills, qualifications and support which meet National Care Standards. We offer staff the opportunity to undertake vocational qualifications to meet the workforce registration requirements of the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC). KSC has excellent Care Inspectorate grades and has recently been awarded a Silver grade accreditation from Investor in People.
As well as a job that helps people live as full and independent lives as possible, we offer:
- competitive pay
- generous annual leave entitlement starting (for a 5 day worker) at 37 days a year rising to 39 days after five years and then to 41 days after ten years
- enhanced entitlements for other types of leave
- support with your personal and professional development
- a free, confidential employee counselling service
- discounted gym membership
Details of all current Kingdom Support & Care vacancies can be found on our recruitment portal – click here to access.