Kingdom Housing Associations builds homes and communities. Our development team works with contractors to build affordable homes which our asset management team maintain and our housing team support our customers to sustain their tenancies in. More that that though, we run a number of projects designed to strengthen the communities our homes are in, for example, through our employability project Kingdom Works or our Care & Repair service.
At Kingdom, we are passionate about our CARES values – Customer, Accountable, Respect, Efficient and Supportive – and we do our best to ensure those values inform every decision we make and every action we take. If you share those values and want to work in an organisation that exists to make people’s lives better, please have a look at our current vacancies.
As well as a job that helps make a positive impact on society working in a great place beside great people, we offer:
- competitive pay
- a pension scheme to which we make an 8% contribution and you make a 4% contribution
- generous annual leave entitlement starting (for a 5 day worker) at 37 days a year rising to 39 days after five years and then to 41 days after ten years
- enhanced entitlements for other types of leave
- support with your personal and professional development
- a free, confidential employee counselling service
- discounted gym membership
Details of all current Kingdom Housing Association vacancies can be found on our recruitment portal – click here to access.