Service User Participation
We actively seek feedback from supported individuals, families, carers and professionals about the quality of our support. We:
We encourage all supported individuals to be involved in having a say about their service. If you are interested in taking part please complete our Participation in Recruitment application form in the Other Resources section of this page.
- regularly send out questionnaires to stakeholders to seek feedback on our services.
- facilitate focus groups when we propose changes in our policies and procedures.
- develop action plans from focus group feedback, making suggested changes where possible.
- commission an external agency to conduct an independent customer satisfaction survey.
- involve supported individuals in the recruitment of our staff and provide training for those interested.