The overall aim of the project was to showcase innovation in affordable housing, through the following:
- Testing and showcasing different house systems.
- Mainstreaming the different house system across a wider affordable housing programme.
- Testing the cost, energy performance and flexibility of a number of new systems.
- Trialling and promoting sustainable housing products.
- Allowing the construction industry itself, to showcase new and innovative products.
- Delivering community benefits across the project.
- Promoting affordable housing in Fife.
- Showcasing sustainable housing methods.
Further information is available in the Project Summary.