Stewart Milne Group used the Sigma II Building System, with a range of complimentary Innovation options. Our focus is on higher levels of prefabrication, to reduce build process and material waste & a Fabric 1st approach to carbon compliance, resulting in easy to use, affordable, comfortable and low maintenance affordable housing.
Sigma II Build System overview includes:
- Closed Panel Hybrid SIPS & Timber Frame Walls, using a unique home.
- Grown timber, C-Stud System.
- High levels of energy efficiency, as low as 0.12 U-value, air tightness of 2 & 0.02 Thermal Bridging.
- Prefabricated, closed and insulated ceiling & rafter cassettes.
- Prefabricated mid floor cassettes, insulated and air sealed edges, with Preformed principle services holes.
- Services zones pre-fitted & main services holes preformed.
- Single Skin Party Wall, prefabricated full fill insulation, edge sealed and 30 minutes fire protection fitted (1st In UK).
- No inner or outer membranes with air sealing gaskets factory fitted.
Plot Numbers: 9-12
Property Description: 2 bedroom cottage flats
House System Developed: Sigma II Build System
Contact Details: Douglas McCusker – Business Development Manager – email@example.com