Powerwall’s structural steel frame Volumetric Space Frame System is designed to meet any client/architectural design. The system achieves high performance in thermal, acoustic and air-tightness specifications up to 22 storeys high.
Summary of benefits are as follows:
- Benefits of the building system provide adaptability, flexibility and future-proofing of product and meets behavioural or cultural changes in the way we live.
- Cost Savings through increased efficiencies, cost and quality control, reduced site labour & waste.
- Up to 70% reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Reduced site labour & waste (60% recycled).
- Micro-renewable compliant.
- 36% less embodied energy than traditional build.
- Code For Sustainable Homes – level 4 compliant.
- SAP Band Rating of ‘A’.
- ‘U’ values of 0.11W/m2K(PIPS Panel System).
- Air-tightness of 1.2m3/m2/hr@50Pa.
- Environmental gains through reduced carbon footprint, less impact on habitats, road networks, pollution and noise.
- Quicker build time – so more affordable supply of housing.
Plot Numbers: 1-4
Property Description: 2 bedroom cottage flats
House System Developed: Volumetric Space Frame System
Contact Details: Carol Folksman CFolksman@powerwall.co.uk