We were delighted to work in partnership on the Housing Innovation project, with our preferred partners and consultants.
Please visit their individual pages to get more information on them, and the house systems they used as part of the Housing Innovation Showcase.
- Stewart Milne
- CUBE RE:treat
- Campion/Scottish Passive House Centre
- Future Affordable
- Lomond Homes
- Bobin Developments
The aim of these collaborations were to provide the Housing Innovation Showcase and our preferred partners with a single access point to advice, expertise, facilities and funding.
A summary of our activities to date are noted below:
- Building Monitoring & Evaluation being progressed by Napier University (The Scottish Energy Centre).
- Primary School Initiatives.
- Training & Placements were Secured.
- Elmwood and Adam Smith College involved in Play Area proposals.
- Student Artwork was produced by Adam Smith College and was displayed during the Exhibition period.
- Photographic and Film records were produced by Adam Smith College.
- Reviews of Preferred Partners Business Needs were carried out in relation to Innovation, Skills and Community Engagement.
- Building System Animations were produced in partnership with Napier University.
The HIS 2012 Partnership Structure is available on the link to the left.