Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we as an association have and continue to take the necessary steps and precautions to minimise the risk to our customers, staff, residents and partners.
Update for Customers in New Build Homes
- Where an End of Year Inspection had been planned and was postponed during lockdown you were contacted during the first 2 weeks of June to seek confirmation of outstanding End of Year Defects.
- Our inspection team are working through the delayed visits and you will be contacted separately regarding access arrangements, we appreciate your patience.
- We ask that you don’t re-report any non essential defect that you’ve previously reported to us during lockdown.
- Contractors are working through a backlog of routine defects so if you don’t hear from them straight away, don’t worry they will be in touch as soon as possible.
- New non-essential defects will be dealt with alongside the backlog so may take longer than normal
- If you need to report a new defect, you can do this by contacting our Customer Contact Team. You can email the team at email@example.com, call them on 01592 630922 selecting option 2 or message through My Kingdom, your online portal