At Kingdom we love being social.
You’ll find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
We post photos and information about our services, new developments, current job vacancies, awards, campaigns and details of how you can get involved with tenant participation.
We’re here to help in any way that we can, but we expect users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them.
We love to hear from you across our social platforms and we’ve got a few House Rules so that everyone can enjoy being part of the conversation.
- We reserve the right to remove any post that breaks our House Rules.
- We don’t accept the use of obscene or inappropriate (abusive, offensive, or disruptive) language and you may not receive a reply.
- We will remove messages and/or disable comments (where function allows) including reporting and/or blocking users on our social media channels who post messages that we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyright
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam and off-topic content (persistent negative and/or abusive posts in which the aim is to provoke a response)
- Promotional material, including links to external websites and promotions
- Inappropriate or threatening language will be removed and the user may be banned.
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
- Treat other users with respect. We don’t tolerate abuse directed at members of our team or other users on our social platforms.
- Being followed or re-posted by us does not constitute or imply endorsement of any kind.
- All direct questions and messages are read and answered as soon as possible.
- Direct questions and messages which are in breach of our House Rules will be removed.
- Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform. We will not tolerate or respond to abusive messages.