The Small Repairs Service aims to tackle those small issues that left unattended might through time affect the integrity of your home as well as addressing security and safety issues.
Typical examples of small repair include:
- Repair or replace door locks
- Re-fix squeaky floor boards
- Fit spy holes and safety chains
- Re-washer taps
- Bleed radiators
- Repair leaks or clean rhones (single storey properties only)
- Replace cracked window panes
This list is not exhaustive so please contact us and we will advise if we can help you.
Please note that we are unable to carry out electrical or gas repairs, painting & decorating, garden work or repairs to outbuildings.