Don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of an exciting new service coming to Dunipace.
Kingdom Support & Care provides support to people with a range of needs within their own homes. At the new Dunipace service we’ll support those with learning disabilities, autism, mental health challenges or a combination of these.
We support people to live their lives the way they want to and have a range of contracts available now, including Support Worker and Senior Support Worker vacancies.
To find out more and to apply click here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st April 2021.
There are many reasons to join this exciting new service, including:
- The option of guaranteed set days off
- Flexible or set working patterns can be considered
- The opportunity to pick up additional hours
- Sleepovers paid at a rate of £74.40 per sleepover
- We will support you through your SVQ2, or SVQ3 where the role requires, saving you around £1500
- Our proven track record of developing our people. Around 60% of our Senior Support Workers previously worked with us as Support Workers and around 60% of our Service Coordinators were recruited internally
- Travel expenses paid at a rate of 45p per mile
- You will have access to a free and confidential Employee Counselling Service
- You will have the opportunity to diversify your skills by joining champion schemes in areas such as Mental Health, Positive Behaviour Support and CALM
- We encourage you to use any interest or hobbies you may have whilst at work when you support someone. We try to match our people’s interests to the interests of the people we support
- You will receive a full and comprehensive induction and ongoing training. We also provide all the PPE you may need in your role.