If you’re looking for work, we can help!
Kingdom Works, Kingdom Housing Association’s employability project, is running a series of FREE online sessions designed to help maximise the chances of you getting a job.
Packed full of useful hints and tips, the workshops focus on a different topic each session and cover a range of subjects including:
How To Access The Hidden Job Market. The aim of this session is to:
- Better understand the hidden job market
- Increase your confidence in self-marketing
- Gain contacts that you can use in the future
- Identify job trends
- Maximise your chances of getting a job
How To Make A Killer CV. The aim of the CV session is to:
- Understand the benefits of having an up to date CV
- Recognise a good CV
- Be able to compile a CV
- At the end of the session feel confident about creating or updating your CV
How To Impress At Interview. The aim of the Interview session is to:
- Give you the best chance of securing employment from an interview
- Teach you how to prepare for an interview and carry out research before it
- Understand the different types of interview and get tips for each kind
- Teach you how to sell yourself when answering questions on essential and desirable criteria
- Understand what questions to ask the employer
- Deal with the outcome, whether positive or negative
How to make a killer CV
- Thursday 10th June, 11am
- Thursday 22nd July, 11am
- Thursday 24th June 11am
- Thursday 5th August, 11am
- Thursday 8th July, 11am
- Thursday 19th August 11am
Attend one workshop or all of them! All sessions will happen online using Google Meet, an online video meeting system and you need to pre-book your place.
You can do that by clicking the link below and completing the form.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. Call 01592 631991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org