Earlsgate Scone, a collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in beautiful landscaped grounds.
Are you over the age of 55 and looking to rent a home in a supportive residential community? The Kingdom Co-Housing Community for Over 55s could be for you.
Kingdom Initiatives, part of the Kingdom Group, has acquired a collection of 51 newly completed high-quality one and two-bedroom apartments in the picturesque town of Scone in beautiful Perthshire. With the city of Perth to the South and close to the River Tay, Scone is the gateway to the Scottish Highlands and is famous for its welcoming and vibrant local community, visitor attractions, recreation facilities, and diverse local businesses.
The Kingdom Co-Housing Community for Over 55s offers stylish age-exclusive living and brings a unique social dimension to your new home as the development includes common facilities to encourage group activities and social meetings of all residents. Private homes clustered around shared spaces offer privacy when you need it as well as a sense of belonging and community with your neighbours when you want it.
Earlsgate Scone also provides you with the opportunity to be actively involved in the management of your housing development, making sure you have a say on what happens where you live.
The Kingdom Co-Housing Community in Scone offers residents:
- Self-contained private apartments, as well as shared common spaces.
- Independent living within a supportive community, where residents interact with each other and take responsibility for managing elements of the development.
- Neighbourly support that can be missing in some modern housing schemes and the opportunity to provide companionship and address issues related to social isolation.
Residents at Earlsgate Scone will use some of their time to support their neighbours and help manage the Co-Housing Community through involvement with aspects of community living. Some examples of this might be:
- Mutual support and providing practical assistance to neighbouring residents
- Arranging and organising shared activities in the common facility
- Undertaking small repairs that are the tenant responsibilities
- Helping with decorating and housekeeping
- Running the finances for local budgets
- Tending the gardens and keeping the area tidy
- Running a shared car scheme
The range of services or activities will be agreed with the residents living at Earlsgate Scone. Co-Housing communities thrive on consensus decision making. All residents are encouraged to take part in decision making and everyone has an equal voice.
The stunning properties are all offered as mid market rented (MMR) homes. MMR is a form of affordable housing where the rent is set between a social rent and a private rent level.
There is a planning restriction on the age of residents who occupy the apartments, therefore tenants must be over 55 years of age.
If you would like to find out more about the Kingdom Co-Housing Community for Over 55s at Earlsgate, Scone or register your interest, fill in this short form or email email@example.com
Or take a virtual tour of the sophisticated modern apartments focused on quality, comfort and security at earlsgatescone.co.uk