We aim to provide high quality services in all areas of our activities and to resolve any issues before the need to make a claim or to apply for a compensation payment arises.Our Claims and Compensation Policy aims to ensure that:
- we deal with any issues raised as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- practical solutions, not just compensation, are explored fully to resolve a situation.
- where financial payments are appropriate, they are proportionate to the loss or inconvenience caused.
- any financial payments are considered against clear, agreed guidelines.
- all customers making a claim or seeking compensation are treated in a fair and equitable way.
Sometimes customers seeking compensation also have a complaint; however this is a separate issue dealt with under our Complaints Handling Procedure.
If you feel you have grounds to make a claim for compensation, please contact us.