About the Role
As an expanding and developing organisation, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
In this role, you will be an integral member of the support team contributing to and ensuring a high quality of care and support for individuals with autism and challenging behaviour within our Falkirk / Slamannan services. These services will require you to be trained in CALM-Crisis, Aggression, Limitation and Management and physical intervention techniques, if you have not had any training this will be provided to you.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated support workers who have the desire to want to support people to have the best life possible. You do not need experience in care as we provide a structured induction and comprehensive training to support you with your role. Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital.
You must be able to support and be flexible in your approach to work and it is essential that you are able to work a rota which may include weekends, sleepover and waking night shifts.
- Hourly rate above national living wage and in line with the Scottish Living Wage
- Our current sleepover payment is £66 per night
- Full funding and support towards an SVQ qualification in Care
- Rewarding career choice
- 37 days annual leave per year (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Access to an employee assistance programme which gives confidential advice/counselling programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to Discounted Gym Memberships
A current driving license and the use of a car for work purposes are desirable.
The posts are subject to a PVG Disclosure check. The cost of membership is borne by you.
Further information and application packs are available (left) from our website www.kingdomhousing.org.uk, or email email@example.com or telephone (01383) 741220. Please quote vacancy number OPREC2.