If you would like to submit an application for future re-let opportunities, please complete and return an application form which can be downloaded by clicking Apply Now on the left hand side of this page. If you are unable to download the application form, please click here and complete the application form online.
This Mid Market Rent opportunity offers you the chance to have a new home in the historic village of Abernethy located on the banks of the River Earn in Perthshire.
Located at the North edge of the village, the site was part of a larger private development.
This development is owned by Kingdom Housing Association and provided 12 high quality homes for Mid Market Rent through Kingdom Initiatives.
Building work started on site in January 2014 and the properties were completed in September 2014.
- 12 x 3 Bed, 4 Person Semi-detached Houses
Accepting applications for re-let properties, apply now!
All applicants who are made a formal offer of a property will be required to pay a deposit equal to one months rent prior to taking entry to the property.
Private Parking – Two Spaces per Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower Over Bath and Extract Fan
- Ground Floor WC
- Floor Coverings – Vinyl to Bathroom, WC & Kitchen, Carpets throughout the remainder of the property
- Fitted Wardrobes in the Double Bedroom and in One of the Single Bedrooms
- French Doors in Lounge opening to Private Gardens
- Blinds at Every Window & French Doors
- Electric Oven/Hob/Cooker Hood
- Double Glazing
- Energy Efficient Combi Boiler recommended by the Energy Savings Trust
- CO², Smoke and Heat Detectors
- Telephone and TV Outlet in Lounge & Bedrooms