We have established ourself as a developer working at the forefront of design and sustainable construction. Of particular note is the Housing Innovation Showcase, which was an accumulation of many years of development experience.We aim to achieve high construction and sustainable standards on all projects and a summary of recent innovative achievements include:
- participation in large scale regeneration projects in Glenrothes and Kincardine.
- use of renewables technologies: since 2010 we have installed 219 solar thermals panels on new properties and photovoltaic panels that serve 30 new homes.
- two properties awarded Passiv Haus accreditation.
- all our new build projects going on site from 2014 are designed to meet Section 7 Silver Standard where costs permit.
- inclusion of community based art work in new developments.
- use of innovative funding models and tenure options to facilitate development.
- development of a Land Bank to secure longer term development opportunities.
- management of the Fife Works Project, which is an Employability Initiative to facilitate training and employment initiatives.
Read more about some of the recent awards we have won by clicking on the links to the left.