We are a Lead Developer Registered Social Landlord and in addition to providing new affordable housing for ourselves, we also develop housing on behalf of other housing providers, to increase the supply of housing across East Central Scotland.
Current partnerships include:
- Fife Alliance Development Agreement with Glen and Ore Valley Housing Associations.
- Fife Housing Association Alliance Collaborative Working Agreement with Glen, Fife and Ore Valley Housing Associations.
- Partnering Agreement with Fairfield Housing Co-operative.
- Collaborative Working Agreement with Ochilview Housing Association
- Project Management Services on behalf of Perth and Kinross Council and other Registered Social Landlords on an adhoc basis.
- Partnership work with Fife, Perth & Kinross, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Councils.
More information can be found on some of our current partners by clicking on the links to the left.