Scott Bennett Associates are Civil and Structural Engineers and are delighted to be fully involved in the Housing Innovation Showcase 2012, through:
- Detail Site Investigation and Appraisal prior to acquisition.
- Detail site design to minimise off-site disposal to landfill.
- Design of roads infrastructure in accordance with designing for streets.
- Design of drainage systems incorporating a full SUDS treatment and attenuation.
- Detail involvement in the selection of house system partners for the Showcase and the Regulators.
- Detail engineering design of 5 of the new innovative systems on behalf of various house system partners.
- Detail checking and SER Certification of all house systems.
- Pro-active consultancy input into all aspects of the Project with Client, Design Team, House System Providers and Liaison with Building Control, Roads, Scottish Water and SEPA to gain all regulatory approvals.
- Onsite and offsite construction/fabrication inspections during the course of the Project.
Gordon Bayne, Managing Director said “The Showcase is a great opportunity and fits well with our ethos and strong reputation for partnering and innovation. The Showcase is the first real step in bringing MMC to the affordable housing sector and we will take the knowledge gained from the Project to both existing and new Clients to promote innovative, sustainable construction methods as exemplar models for future delivery of affordable housing.”
Scott Bennett Associates provides consultancy civil and structural engineering services across all sectors and is well known and respected for delivering buildable, value engineered and innovative solutions on time and within budget for private/affordable housing, offices, healthcare, education, retail and industrial developments.
Contact Details: Gordon Bayne at email@example.com