Listed below are some of the key milestones/events for the planning process, we will update this as the redevelopment progresses.
If you like more detailed information, please visit the Fife Council Planning Portal.
- Planning Stage 2 – Approval received for the Phase 2 detailed planning application 17/04054/ARC.
- Planning Stage 1 – Approval received for the retail units detailed planning application 17/03251/FULL
- Planning Stage 2 – Detailed designs for the new shop units were submitted to the Planning Department on 10 October 2017. The planning reference for this application is 17/03251/FULL.
- Consultation – a consultation event for the proposed retail units was held on 25 September 2017 in Ballast Bank, Inverkeithing.
- Planning Stage 2 – Approval received for the Phase 1 detailed planning application 16/01809/ARC
- Planning Stage 2 – Detailed designs for Phase 1 were submitted to the Planning Department in May 2016. A new reference number was issued for this stage in the Planning process – 16/01809/ARC.
- Planning Stage 1 – The West Fife Planning Committee approved the PPP – Planning in Principle Application on 27 April 2016. This provides in principle permission to demolish the 236 properties and redevelop the street and some neighbouring area of low quality external space.The development proposals include the construction of 189 homes, retail units, a village green, play park and association infrastructure to service the development.
- Demolition Phasing – 146-168 Fraser Avenue had originally been included in Demolition Phase 3, this has now been incorporated into Demolition Phase 2.
- Submission of the First Planning Application – The first planning application for the regeneration project was submitted on 13 November 2015.
- Consultation – Display boards with information on the development proposals were available to view at the Civic Centre, Inverkeithing.
- Drop in Sessions – Kingdom and Fife Council staff were on hand to answer queries at Ballast Bank and the Civic Centre, Inverkeithing.
- Proposal of Application Notice – A Proposal of Application Notice (PAN) for the redevelopment was submitted to Fife Council on 11 August 2015.
For more information on the redevelopment please email Kingdom Housing Association, Development Administration email@example.com or call us on 01383 515949.