Burnbrae is an area near the town centre of Kincardine and a just a few minutes drive from the Kincardine bridge and the local amenities within the town itself.
The 29 Social Rent homes will provide a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom flats, 2 and 3 bedroom houses and an amenity bungalow.
The Mid Market Rent element of the development will provide 2 and 3 bedroom houses and as per our normal specification we expect to be able to provide floor coverings, window blinds and an electric hob and oven.
- 6 x 1 bedroom 2 person flats (includes 2 x amenity unit)
- 6 x 2 bedroom 4 person flats (includes 2 x amenity unit)
- 8 x 3 bedroom 6 person houses
- 8 x 2 bedroom 4 person houses
- 1 x 2 bedroom 4 person amenity bungalow
- 5 x 2 bedroom 4 person houses
- 2 x 3 bedroom 5 person houses
The specification of the units will fully comply with the requirements of Section 7 Silver Level of the 2011 Building Regulation
Kingdom Housing (Social Rent) & Kingdom Initiatives (Mid Market Rent)
How to apply for these properties
Mid Market Rent - For information regarding the Mid Market Rent properties, please click here. Social Rent - These properties will be allocated from the Fife Housing Register, click here for more information.