Care and Repair offers assistance to clients referred by Fife Council to carry out major permanent adaptations to their homes.
This service is free and confidential and assists clients with:
- organising surveys and drawings.
- obtaining costs for works from approved contractors.
- liaising with other agencies on their behalf.
- applying for Local Authority Grants.
- providing advice on other sources of funding.
- organising and overseeing the works.
Clients cannot self refer to Care & Repair but should contact their local Social Services Office and ask to speak to the duty Occupational Therapist who will arrange for an assessment of your needs to be carried out.