Kingdom was formed in 1979 by a group of local people who came together to ensure that the 44 residents of the last lodging housing in Fife, Templar House in Lochgelly (pictured left), were properly re-housed in the community following its compulsory closure. From these beginnings we have grown to an organisation which provides a wide range of services.
Mission Vision and Values
Recognising that housing is about much more than the provision of bricks and mortar.
Our mission is to provide: more than a home.
Our vision is to be:
- a leading provider and developer of quality affordable housing in Scotland;
- a provider of excellent customer service;
- recognised as an innovative and excellent landlord and service provider;
- a socially responsible organisation;
- well governed;
- financially secure;
- an employer of choice; and
- a valued partner.
Our values are:
- delivering value for money;
- collaborative working;
- recognising the contribution and diversity of our customers, stakeholders and workforce; and
- treating people with respect.
- Provide as many quality affordable homes as possible.
- Be an excellent and supportive landlord.
- Provide excellent and sustainable Support & Care Services.
- Be financially secure.
- Be innovative.
- Be an employer of choice.
- Protect and Enhance the reputation of the Group.
- Provide added value through Community Initiatives.
Kingdom Housing Association Limited and Kingdom Initiatives Limited form part of the Kingdom Housing Group. Further information on the work carried out by each organisation can be found below.